Your New York Fashion Week schedule just got upgraded: Vogue Club is taking over the iconic Gansevoort Hotel Rooftop for an exclusive, members-only cocktail screening of Vogue World, Vogue‘s first live fashion show!
Inspired by the landmark “Fashion’s New World” portfolio that leads Vogue’s global September Issue—and in honour of Vogue’s 130th anniversary—the Vogue World experience will go beyond the traditional runway show…Don’t miss your chance to be part of the celebrations, alongside fellow Vogue Club members and Vogue editors.
For full Terms and Conditions (including details about the photography, filming, and audio recording that will take place at this event), please see below.
Due to unprecedented demand, tickets for the screening party are no longer available—but there’s still time to get your Vogue World passes here or view the livestream at www.vogue.world on September 12th, 2022.
1. Tickets to the in-person event are free to Vogue Club members but will be limited.
2. Tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Tickets will be available to claim on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 12 PM EDT.
4. Live Stream is available on www.vogue.world on event day.
5. Transport and accommodation is not included.
6. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. You must RSVP and receive confirmation from Vogue Club to attend the event.
8. Neither plus-ones nor unregistered members will be permitted to attend the event.
9. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purposes of falsifying entry.
10. Release: Please note that there will be photography, filming, and audio recording (the “Recordings”) undertaken at the Vogue Club, NYFW Cocktail and Vogue World Screening Event, on September 12th, 2022 (the “Event”). The Recordings may be used by Advance Magazine Publishers Inc and its related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, licensees, subsidiaries, partners, consultants, and contractors (the “Releasees”) throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any media and format for editorial and commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, in connection with the promotion and advertising of their products and services (including, but not limited to, Vogue Club, the Event, and future events) (the “Uses”). By accepting this invitation, you grant, release, and quit claim to the Releasees the right to use your name, voice, and likeness in the Recordings for the Uses and acknowledge and agree that the Recordings may be used by the Releasees without any limitation or liability.